- How about instead of signs of sticks and cardboard we give them signs and wonders from heaven (thanks Chris V).
- How about instead of (or in addition to) coming together in cloisters and praying and seeking God, we come together on the streets, at the capitals, at work, at play and just bless people, heal people without having an agenda to grab them into the Kingdom. Let the Kingdom of God speak through the actions of the body!!!
- How about wherever you go, you bring the Kingdom of God with you. When walking through the airport or the mall know that wherever your foot steps you are spreading the peace of the Kingdom. Sometimes without words, without outside notice your presence is simply the presence of the Kingdom of God and it makes a difference. It can be as simple as giving away smiles (seems a lot of people have lost their smiles).
- How about going to your state capital or the national capital and instead of making a big scene with signs and stuff, just go over and lay your hands on the building and bless it and all inside. Then walk the halls of the building quietly bringing the presence of God and speaking blessing over the whole house and everyone you see.
- How about instead of walking to the other side of the street when you see a bum, a homosexual, a prostitute, an atheist, a wiccan, that you greet them and ask them how they are (looking in their eyes and meaning it. Then offer to pray for their physical healing, their blessing, their peace. And do it without trying to set a hook in their mouth. Just love them.
- How about praying for, or better yet getting a group of believers together to pray for peace over Nancy Pelosi (or whoever else you are offended by). Pray for her family, pray that Papa would bless her and give her wisdom. Speak kindness and protection over her and all her family.
- How about you go by your local abortion clinic and pray peace over the women and men there, that they would know the love of the Lord. That they would know how very much He loves them.
- There is a vast need for healthcare and legal care for the poor and needy in the US. Go to your local emergency room or courthouse and see the hurt, fear and pain there. Bring the peace of the Kingdom and leave it there. Then call out to Papa to bring His knowledge and wisdom to our representatives so that they can create a Godly plan to care for the poor and needy in the land.
I believe I am called to bring the light of the Kingdom into everywhere I go rather than point out the evil and curse the darkness. What about you?